Problemos: Worker conditions.
Minimum rights as a worker
What minimum rights should workers have
- unlimited unpaid time off work. Employers shouldn't be allowed to deny any vacation time off. As a result workers should be granted unlimited time off work when the employee wants it. Employers should hire quickly to cover employees who want to take a break.
- illegal to ask about gaps in employment - how an employee spends his or her time is of no concern to the employer and shouldn't be used against the employee.
- 20-32 hour work week
- Salaries to be posted on job adverts
- Optional lunch break of 1 hour
- If the work assigned is finished, then the employee can go home
- Flexible working - can work two weeks of each month as earned enough money to pay bills